What Is Sugar Wax? Everything You Need to Know
Every woman wishes that they didn't have hair on their body, so they don't have to go for hair removal frequently. Things like razors, epilators, hair removing creams, and sprays help in removing hair from the body. Other than that, waxing also helps as hair removal equipment, but most women avoid waxing as it hurts a lot. A lot of confusion occurs to choosing the right thing for removing hair.
But today, women are more fascinated and attracted by sugar waxing. Sugar waxing or sugaring is one of the most useful techniques for removing hair from the body. The great part about sugar wax is that it is organic and eco-friendly. It is made with only sugar, water, and lemon. These three ingredients are heated and then melted together to a candy-like consistency. This can easily be made at home and the application method is somehow the same as normal wax. You can also get sugar wax from Cheryl's. We have the branded sugar wax and offer salon services at home for sugar waxing at your home.
How Is Sugar Wax Different From Normal Wax?
One great difference between both the waxes is that normal wax is applied with a strip or a cloth. But, sugar wax is not the same as the candy-like paste that is applied directly to the body. Other than that, both waxes are similar in working as both are the best for removing hair. But, there is a key difference in the method. With wax, you apply it in the direction of the hair and pull it in the opposite direction of hair growth. Whereas, sugar wax is applied in the opposite direction of hair growth and is pulled out in the direction of the hair.
It is done like that because it is safe that way if applied directly on the skin. This method has multiple benefits and one of them is the hair follicles are removed completely and hair growth becomes slow. Here at Cheryl's, you will have a complete and safe method of sugar waxing with our professional and vetted beauticians.
What Body Areas Are Suitable For Sugar Wax?
Sugar wax might be harsh on your skin. It all depends upon your skin sensitivity. However, you can apply this on any part of your body including the face, arms, legs, underarms, and bikini area as well. You don't have to worry when you are having sugar wax service with Cheryl's. we provide safety and comfort to our customers during home service. We will make sure you have a painless experience with our professional staff.
One great fact about sugar wax is that it does not hurt at all. Unlike waxing, our beautician will apply sugar wax directly on any area of your body you want the hair removed.
Benefits Of Sugar Wax
Sugar wax is far more recommended than using other equipment for waxing. It has multiple benefits which are going to be discussed.
- As mentioned before, the hair growth process becomes slow as the hair follicles from the body are completely pulled out. This happens because of the method of pulling which is different yet helpful. The hair grows back after 3-4 weeks and It also depends upon your hair type, whether they are thick or thin.
- Sugar wax is painless, therefore, you don't have to worry about having a painful wax experience.
- You get the clear skin afterward. After using sugar wax, your body feels soft and nice. Moreover, the natural ingredients give you a glow and keep your skin hydrated.
- It provides exfoliation to your skin. The ingredients again, provide benefits in making your skin fresh and beautiful and the direct application of sugar wax helps in the exfoliation of the skin.
- The hair grows softer and thinner after sugar wax. Though there is a rare chance if you still get thicker hair which might be because of having thicker hair before.
- Sugar is water-soluble. However, the residue cleanup becomes easier after waxing.
- It also removes dead skin cells from your body along with hair removal. Through this, your skin becomes soft and moist.
- Our beauticians at Cheryl's are aware of all of these benefits. Therefore, you will not get any complications with our authentic sugar wax and the after results.
What Is The Aftercare Of Sugar Wax?
You are aware of your skin becoming red and extra sensitive after the wax. Thus, you need to be very careful in applying products after sugar wax. The sensitivity of your skin can react to the harsh ingredients of products and can ruin your skin. Other than that, you must wear loose and light clothes after a wax to let the skin become normal.
Our professional staff makes sure you get the accurate aftercare of sugar wax. For that, they come along with the aftercare products to apply to your skin. We have authentic products with salicylic acid and vitamin E that do not react with sensitive skin. Moreover, if you are done with the sugar wax on your face, then we provide you with skincare after waxing. This way, your skin looks fresh and young.
There is a possibility that you can attain burns, rashes, and other discomforts after applying sugar wax. The jelly-like paste must have an accurate temperature which should be applied to the skin. If the wax is too hot, it might burn your skin. You can get rashes on your skin as the lemon can be harsh on your sensitive skin. Every skin type has its preferences, therefore, Cheryl's makes sure to provide you the best home sugar wax service with our amazing team having professional skills.